ICA Low Clarinet Festival 2023 will be held in Glendale, Arizona USA from January 5-8, 2023 at Glendale Community College. For general information about the conference, including lodging, housing, schedule and more, go to
All attendees, except non-clarinet companions, must be members of the International Clarinet Association.
HOTEL: The ICA has reduced rate group block reservations at the Aloft Hotel Glendale and Towne Place Suites Glendale. Visit the ICA website to access the ClarinetFest® reduced rate hotel reservation link. Further details about the hotel, transportation and parking can be found on the website. The room blocks are very limited, so please reserve early to take advantage of the discounted rate.
WAIVER: In completing this online registration, I hereby release and hold harmless the ICA, Glendale Community College, Aloft Hotel Glendale, and Towne Place Suites Glendale (including their directors, officers, members, agents, and employees) from all claims, damages, liabilities, losses, and expenses (including attorney fees) of any kind and nature whatsoever at Low Clarinet Festival 2023.
Exhibits at Low Clarinet Festival 2023 will be located in at Glendale Community College near the main performance space. For general information about the conference, including lodging, housing, schedule and more, go to https://clarinet.org/low-clarinet-festival-2023/
By signing up online or returning the Exhibitor Space Reservation Form and Agreement, the exhibitor acknowledges that he/she, as legal representative of his/her company, has read, understands, and agrees to accept and abide by all conditions and regulations in the document entitled Exhibitor Information and Regulations for this conference. Please make reservations by December 1, 2022.
Thursday, January 5, 8 am to 12 pm
Daily Open Hours:
Thursday, January 5, 12:00 pm to 5 pm
Friday, January 6, 9:00 am to 5 pm
Saturday, January 7, 9:00 am to 5 pm
Sunday, January 8, 9:00 am to 5 pm
Sunday, July 8, 5 pm to 8 pm
NOTE: There is no official lunch break
EXHIBITION SPACE AND SERVICE:
Exhibitors may rent booth space in 10'x10’ and 10’x20’ sizes. A basic booth package (per 10'x10' space) includes:
1 – 6’ draped table
2 – chairs
1 – wastebasket
Booth ID sign
Booth locations will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis with some preference given to previous exhibitors and supporting sponsors. To reserve exhibit space, please sign up online or complete the Exhibitor Space Reservation Form & Agreement and Release of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement. Email the completed forms to EDO@clarinet.org or mail forms and payment to International Clarinet Association, 829 Bethel Road, #216, Columbus, Ohio 43214. You will be notified of your booth location as soon as applications are received and processed. The deadline for reservations is December 1, 2022. If you have any questions, email EDO@clarinet.org.
Please note that the ICA is not using a drayage service for this conference and all exhibitors will be responsible for bringing in their own shipments.
LIABILITY AND INSURANCE:
Each exhibitor assumes entire responsibility for, and hereby agrees to protect, defend, indemnify and save the International Clarinet Association and Glendale Community College, their employees, directors, and agents, harmless against all claims, losses, damages to person or property, governmental charges or fines or attorney fees, arising out of, or caused by, the exhibitors’ installation, removal, maintenance, occupancy, or use of the exhibition premises or any part thereof, excluding only such liability caused by the sole negligence of the ICA and Glendale Community College.
The exhibitor agrees that neither the International Clarinet Association, Westin Westminster, nor any representative or employee of either entity, will be responsible for injury, loss, or damage that may occur to the exhibitor, their employees, or exhibit materials from any cause whatsoever, either prior to, during, or subsequent to the conference.
Every exhibitor is required to complete and return the Release of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement.
● Exhibitors will not be permitted to set up their displays at the conference until all fees have been paid.
● Each booth must be staffed at all times during the published exhibit hours. To achieve maximum security, all exhibitors must close their exhibits promptly at closing time each day.
● There will be hired overnight security to watch over the exhibit space. During active exhibit hours, the exhibitors are responsible for securing and watching over their own exhibit spaces. We recommend that at least two people watch over each 10’x 10’ booth at all times.
● There will be no smoking in the exhibit hall.
● All exhibits must conform to the size of the booth space and must be arranged so as not to obstruct the view of or interfere with other exhibits.
● All decorations shall conform to the requirements of the International Clarinet Association. In addition, all decorations shall conform to all local safety and fire codes.
● Exits, fire stations and fire extinguishers must not be obstructed.
● All demonstrations or other sales activities must be confined to the limits of the exhibit booth. However, with limited availability, an exhibitor may have a try-out room available in a location outside of the exhibit area for an additional fee.
● No exhibitor shall reassign, sublet, or share his/her space without written consent of the ICA.
● At the discretion of the International Clarinet Association, an exhibitor may be restrained from any action that is objectionable and detracts from the quality and integrity of the exhibits or Low Clarinet Festival. An exhibitor who fails to rectify an objectionable situation immediately may be expelled and the privileges cancelled without refund.
● Each exhibitor will be allowed four all-access (4) name badges per 10’x10’ exhibit space rented for the exhibition area (10’x10’ booth – 4 badges, 10’x20’ booth – 8 badges, etc.). Additional badges are available for a fee by contacting the International Clarinet Association.
● NO SUITCASING OR OUTBOARDING - Suitcasing is the act by suppliers soliciting business in the trade show aisles or other public areas of the show or in another company’s booth without having purchased exhibit space. This includes distributing literature or marketing materials of any kind on the trade show floor. Outboarding is the act of conducting meetings with conference participants off the show floor (in hotels, restaurants, parking lots and other venues) without having purchased booth space at the show or securing advance permission of convention management. Please respect the exhibitors who support the ICA conference by investing significant time and money in the planning and execution of their exhibitor week.
International Clarinet Association, 829 Bethel Road, #216 Columbus, OH 43214+1 888-983-5441